Come home to a community where some of your closest neighbors are egrets, herons and the nation’s largest population of Western pond turtles. Situated along the gently rippling Willamette river, our residence offers just the right mix of the human and the natural, and a pleasing balance of activity and quiet.
CHANGE IS INEVITABLE.
RENT INCREASES ARE NOT.
We’ve found a way to let you plan the future with financial certainty: Our LifeMinded Rewards program limits any rent increases after three years and eliminates them completely after 10. No extra fees, no gimmicks, and one less thing to worry about.
*All rents quoted above are for single-occupancy. An additional person can be added for $400 per month.
When you join the Willamette Oaks, you enjoy outstanding amenities and caring support for living life on your terms.
Included in your monthly rent:
• Apartment home: Comfortable and meticulously maintained with a balcony or patio. Our apartments are pet-friendly, too.
• Concierge service: For everything from dinner reservations to assisted living services.
• LifeMinded Living: Our signature approach: support and resources for enjoying an engaged, purposeful life as you define it. Fresh, thoughtfully curated activities, trips, groups and fitness classes with a focus on Living Engaged.
• Riverfront dining: Lunch or dinner (or both, for a small extra fee) served daily. Free use of meeting and banquet facilities, with catering available.
• Transportation: Scheduled courtesy to shopping, banking, religious services, medical appointments, entertainment and more.
• Wireless internet: Available in your apartment for a small fee. Learn more.
• Cable television and all utilities (other than phone).
• Housekeeping and Maintenance services.
• Security: 24-hour staffing and emergency-response system.
• Salon and Spa Services.
OUR ROOTS RUN DEEP.
One of the first things you’ll notice about our grounds is the setting: 11 acres of lush, mature gardens and plantings along the Willamette River that create a colorful and inspiring backdrop for all seasons. We’re deeply rooted as well. We’ve been under family ownership since 1986, with a veteran team whose average time with us is 10 years, and residents who’ve made their homes here for decades.
SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE.
Make a reservation at the time of your choosing in our restaurant-style dining room overlooking the Willamette River. Then be seated as Chef Michael and the dining team prepare home-style favorites along with delicacies from around the world. You’ll enjoy a choice of entrées every day. Plus chefs who memorize your dietary restrictions and personal preferences. Here, mealtime is something to savor as much for the cuisine as for the daily connection with friends and family. (To-go orders and room service are always available, too.)
RETREAT OR RECONNECT, AS YOU CHOOSE.
Find balance in our mix of public and private spaces. Enjoy some time to yourself in your apartment or with family in one of our event rooms available for your reservation. Mingle with neighbors in the bistro, or surf the Internet in the library. And when you have overnight visitors, our guest apartment allows you to extend Willamette Oak’s signature warmth and hospitality.